Re: OMJ Medical Roll Call

I am back off in for another 6 months in rehab. Littledale Hall in Lancaster- check it out it is some sort of gaffe, bonkerishly beautiful on the top of hilll . Had to have loads of medicals to get in, keep on passing them with flying colours, the doctors shake their heads - but as Fletcher says you must be all right or they would not be stumping up the dollars - and it is some serious dollar. Pass the medicals, feel rubbish, want to get fit again, back with the previous fiance' before I went  to prison 33 years ago, is back on the firm - but is still married to the other fella. Not allowed mobiles/facebook. Luckily my great friend , Europe's leading expert in cannabis cultivation, Gary Potttee, is in a good position  Iin the criminology department at Lancaster University to give me a bit of p/t work once I have completed my first 3 months.
Anyway, I think I have 3 weeks left. If anyone in Leeds/close has a knackered old bike for me to waddle around the grounds in, give me a shout and I will pick it up.
...and also...apropros nowt - met Gore on Sunday before the game on Sunday. In good form
Onwards and upwards

listen up at the back

Good luck Pat. It's a young man's game. Hope you get straight.

Echo those sentiments. All the best Pat.

No bike though.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

A urologist wants to shove a camera up my japs eye.  I'm not looking forward to this.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

patslaughter wrote:

I am back off in for another 6 months in rehab. Littledale Hall in Lancaster- check it out it is some sort of gaffe, bonkerishly beautiful on the top of hilll . Had to have loads of medicals to get in, keep on passing them with flying colours, the doctors shake their heads - but as Fletcher says you must be all right or they would not be stumping up the dollars - and it is some serious dollar. Pass the medicals, feel rubbish, want to get fit again, back with the previous fiance' before I went  to prison 33 years ago, is back on the firm - but is still married to the other fella. Not allowed mobiles/facebook. Luckily my great friend , Europe's leading expert in cannabis cultivation, Gary Potttee, is in a good position  Iin the criminology department at Lancaster University to give me a bit of p/t work once I have completed my first 3 months.
Anyway, I think I have 3 weeks left. If anyone in Leeds/close has a knackered old bike for me to waddle around the grounds in, give me a shout and I will pick it up.
...and also...apropros nowt - met Gore on Sunday before the game on Sunday. In good form
Onwards and upwards

Good luck with everything pal. We have a spare bike, it's not knackered and it's only 3-4 years old. It's medium size. But it's there for you to borrow if you were desperate but it's in Redmire about 40 miles from Leeds.

It's currently being rained on in the back garden.

All the best. Hope you feel better soon

I am just a common breed