Re: OMJ Medical Roll Call

I am back off in for another 6 months in rehab. Littledale Hall in Lancaster- check it out it is some sort of gaffe, bonkerishly beautiful on the top of hilll . Had to have loads of medicals to get in, keep on passing them with flying colours, the doctors shake their heads - but as Fletcher says you must be all right or they would not be stumping up the dollars - and it is some serious dollar. Pass the medicals, feel rubbish, want to get fit again, back with the previous fiance' before I went  to prison 33 years ago, is back on the firm - but is still married to the other fella. Not allowed mobiles/facebook. Luckily my great friend , Europe's leading expert in cannabis cultivation, Gary Potttee, is in a good position  Iin the criminology department at Lancaster University to give me a bit of p/t work once I have completed my first 3 months.
Anyway, I think I have 3 weeks left. If anyone in Leeds/close has a knackered old bike for me to waddle around the grounds in, give me a shout and I will pick it up.
...and also...apropros nowt - met Gore on Sunday before the game on Sunday. In good form
Onwards and upwards

listen up at the back

Good luck Pat. It's a young man's game. Hope you get straight.

Human kindness is overflowing

Echo those sentiments. All the best Pat.

No bike though.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

A urologist wants to shove a camera up my japs eye.  I'm not looking forward to this.

People are Twats

patslaughter wrote:

I am back off in for another 6 months in rehab. Littledale Hall in Lancaster- check it out it is some sort of gaffe, bonkerishly beautiful on the top of hilll . Had to have loads of medicals to get in, keep on passing them with flying colours, the doctors shake their heads - but as Fletcher says you must be all right or they would not be stumping up the dollars - and it is some serious dollar. Pass the medicals, feel rubbish, want to get fit again, back with the previous fiance' before I went  to prison 33 years ago, is back on the firm - but is still married to the other fella. Not allowed mobiles/facebook. Luckily my great friend , Europe's leading expert in cannabis cultivation, Gary Potttee, is in a good position  Iin the criminology department at Lancaster University to give me a bit of p/t work once I have completed my first 3 months.
Anyway, I think I have 3 weeks left. If anyone in Leeds/close has a knackered old bike for me to waddle around the grounds in, give me a shout and I will pick it up.
...and also...apropros nowt - met Gore on Sunday before the game on Sunday. In good form
Onwards and upwards

Good luck with everything pal. We have a spare bike, it's not knackered and it's only 3-4 years old. It's medium size. But it's there for you to borrow if you were desperate but it's in Redmire about 40 miles from Leeds.

It's currently being rained on in the back garden.

All the best. Hope you feel better soon

I am just a common breed

Was eating a scone on sat evening and had this weird sensation in my cheek, looked in the mirror  and i'm a double for the elephant man - just been the docs, apparently i've ruptured a saliva duct and need to go on a liquid diet - Doc didn't look to happy when i said i'm off to the pub.

space wrote:

A urologist wants to shove a camera up my japs eye.  I'm not looking forward to this.

It's not nice.

People are Twats

Kidney infection.

The piss sample on Friday defied science.

Loose Lips wrote:

The piss sample on Friday defied science.

When it looks like Vimto you know there's something a bit wrong.

People are Twats

At the physio at the moment trying to to get the right ankle and leg and side working properly again. All in order to take pressure off the left knee that will need replacing at some point after 28 years of walking about with a blown cruciate ligament. Popping a cocktail of tramadol, panadol and a muscle relaxant in addition to all the heart drugs and fistfuls of fish oil etc.

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

Awake all night. Swinging temperature, several visits to the loo - not diarrhea, more like firing frozen peas from a canon. Didn't feel sick, either. Fell over twice on the way to the bathroom. Haven't eaten anything untoward and only had a single bottle of beer. That's proper beer, made from barley, hope and water.........none of that hipster stuff with  star anais, bin juice and iron filings.
The wife's her usual sympathetic self - "Well, if you're going to lie there and not get up, I'm going for a walk over Latrigg!"
Thanks love. neutral

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Just had my medical test results, LDL cholesterol is now a worryingly high 236, with HDL at 65.

Doctor said that I would need to take tablets now, but would prefer not to. Will give the Apple Cider Vinegar route (or Okinawa/ Kagoshima Black vinegar) a try first, see what happens.

Last edited by Mitaman (Tue 23 Oct 2018 3:15 am)

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'