Re: v Rotherham (h)

Great result against a tough team. Well happy

74% possession.

90Piesanhour wrote:

Only watched last 10 mins. Tight, as I imagined, or easy street?

They could have puni8shed us early on but we ended up having 74% of possession.

People are Twats

What have West Brom done to QPR?

People are Twats

Tight, and we were playing fairly poorly.

Kalvin not great today. Pablo not great either. Alioski also.

Cooper was also average. Berardi had a good game.

Roofe could have gone missing considering it didn't click like other games but he worked his ass off and got a great goal. 

We won 2-0 and played poorly.

Erm...

#DoTheDai \o/

BPF man of match for me. Kept us in it in first half. He was calm and assured and looked older than his years. Bravo. Glad to be proved wrong.

Phillips was dodgy first half then much better in 2nd. They seemed to calm down and pass better. The passing for Roofe's goal was class.

Chuckle/Savile watch.

South Stand singing "One Barry Chuckle" and "to me, to you"

Very respectful. Fucking bizarre if you ask me. Just some un funny kids tv waller. I'm sure he was a lovely guy and it's a shame he's died.

Didn't one of the have some dodgy moment with a young lady.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dk5YATCUwAAjxVf.jpg:large

I was sat up in the gods in the West stand, a few rows across from the journos feverishly tapping away on their keyboards. A little cramped wooden seats, but the pie made it all worthwhile..

Rotherham were always going to prove a different challenge and so it was. Thought some of the pasding was a little ragged in the first half, but we did well against some big units. Aerial dominance was always going to be a challenge in this match. We were very lucky really, had it not been for BPF and the foot of our post. Last season they would have gone in!

Better second half and a welcome three points.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Agree about Kalvin, 1st half not great, improved after the break and those stats don't lie.

It wasn't Pablo's day and we know he has them, so time for Baker to step up.

It wasn't Alioski's day either and we know he can have more days like this.

I would really like to know who they're 2nd's are if we have x2 in each position?

I assuming Baker for Pablo and Dallas for Alioski on the right.

#DoTheDai \o/