Re: The Championship 2018/2019

Pasture? Plains. Swamps. Jurassic Park etc

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Any excuse

Aim Low and miss...

Got introduced to McLaren's Dad who was driving a taxi in York. Was hard to think of anything positive to say about his son. Just asked him if he was busy instead.

^^^^  Ha ha ha ha.  If I was in drink I think I would inquired as to his current cuntyness levels or why the eff did he not retire after his first Twente sojourn?

However he does have a redeeming feature.  He has twice resigned from clubs and not taken the obscene pay out of contract all other managers seem to do.

Aim Low and miss...

Just glanced at the table and noticed the Blunts have sneaked up on the rails.
Great win against Villa.

Time for our Sheffield friend to end his sabbatical?

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Aaaaaaand Forest lose first game - however maintain there mediocre league form!  yay.

QPR regained some parity with a drab 0 - 0 at Blues.

Aim Low and miss...

Really chuffed to see those farm yackers from Ipswich bottom of the table after the grief they gave St Mick of Barnsley.

And Fat Frank getting sent off, marvellous.

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Harvest wrote:

Brentford, dark horses for playoffs.

wink

Watched Swansea v Forest on Saturday.  We were all over them but the final touch in front of goal is alluding us and Grabban is not replicating his form from last year.  Arse.

Aim Low and miss...

Child two wrote a report for the Forest V Wednesday game at the City Ground last Wednesday.

I think it is pretty good as it goes - but i'm biased.

https://seatpitch.co.uk/2018/09/20/fans … wednesday/

Aim Low and miss...

danpiesley wrote:

Child two wrote a report for the Forest V Wednesday game at the City Ground last Wednesday.

I think it is pretty good as it goes - but i'm biased.

https://seatpitch.co.uk/2018/09/20/fans … wednesday/

Good skills Piesley jnr.

Cheers PC.

What a difference six points makes - another win sat for NFFC - not convincing but still only one loss - that Karanka fellah is doing something right.

Aim Low and miss...

Biggest spenders in the summer Forest weren't they?
Would imagine the least expected is the play offs.

Yeah - they spent a few quid.  13m on one player.

Our squad is bloated though.  He's made some odd signings.  Six defensive midfielders and he's still playing our worst (Ben Watson).

I'd like to think the owners have not put that pressure on him, the manager, but I bet they have.  PO's minimum.

Aim Low and miss...

West Brom go top. Pretty upsetting to see Millwall down near the bottom.

danpiesley wrote:

Our squad is bloated though.  He's made some odd signings.  Six defensive midfielders and he's still playing our worst (Ben Watson).

I'd like to think the owners have not put that pressure on him, the manager, but I bet they have.  PO's minimum.

Bridcutt getting a game?

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Is the league tighter than other years or are we feeling the pinch as we're nearer the top?

West Brom are going to be the ones to beat this year I think.

Glad to see Villa dropping down, same for Brentford. Thought they'd both be in or around top spot.

Let's hope Pulisboro have hit a banana skin and Leeds are coming out of our dip with 1 loss and a couple of draws to our name.

#DoTheDai \o/

Still reckon the teams with the biggest spend and higher wage bills will come through nearer the end.
You'd expect West Brom to be there and Boro,Derby,Forest and Villa will all get stronger you feel notwithstanding the fact they all have the capability to strengthen in January.

Sheffield United are dark horses again whilst I'm gobsmacked at Stoke's poor start.

As for Leeds, I'd take 6th now to be honest.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
danpiesley wrote:

Bridcutt getting a game?

No - he played in the league cup and had a stormer against Newcastle.  Week after he's not even on the bench and fucking Watson is back - the fucking crab.  It's odd how managers see things.

Aim Low and miss...

Some Villa fan launched a Cabbage at Bruce last night.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Doh-uZFX4AEjOXW.jpg

big_smile big_smile

That’s the actual cabbage rather than an image for the brassicaly challenged

placidcasual wrote:

Some Villa fan launched a Cabbage at Bruce last night.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Doh-uZFX4AEjOXW.jpg

big_smile big_smile

That’s the actual cabbage rather than an image for the brassicaly challenged

Should have walked in the summer like he kept threatening to.
Biggest wage bill in the division last year and they also backed him up with the Terry signing which was a mother of all gambles anyway and he still didn't make it.
They also stood firm on Grealish and gave him a new contract.

Given the financial mess they were/are in, his rep may have still been in tact to a degree,but now he looks history!

He's a cunt.

More clubs than Seve and how that equates into cash money I know not but considerable.

You know he will take what he can off Villa when they sack him and he'll waltz into another job in the championship.  The fucking cunt.

Aim Low and miss...

danpiesley wrote:

He's a cunt.

More clubs than Seve and how that equates into cash money I know not but considerable.

You know he will take what he can off Villa when they sack him and he'll waltz into another job in the championship.  The fucking cunt.

See, also, Mark Hughes. How that useless fucker manages to stay employed is beyond me. Gets his payouts, though.

Last edited by CharlieG (Wed 03 Oct 2018 1:45 pm)

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

danpiesley wrote:

He's a cunt.

The cabbage must have worked,he's been sacked!!

Old Wharfedaler wrote:
danpiesley wrote:

He's a cunt.

The cabbage must have worked,he's been sacked!!

Favourite to replace Bruce.