Re: Boxing

Not sure what more GGG has to do to win over the judges....short of paying them more than Alvarez seemingly does!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Haven't watched boxing for a while, the scoring reminded me of why.
Knockout to get a draw stuff

I watched the whole thing on YouTube at 6:30 Sunday morning.  Fuck paying for it.  To give Alvarez some credit he kept coming, did hurt GGG with body shots and made him look a it ragged at times but it was a clear 3 or 4 round win for GGG.  The body shots didn't do enough to deter GGG though and he scored more regularly than Alvarez.  clear win in my book.  A result decided in the offices of Golden Boy and TV execs.  A third fight guaranteed when GGG is another year older and being asked to level a series that he should already be 2-0 up in and the matter settled.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Kept coming forward, kept stopping jabs with his face too.
If the body shots really hurt GGG he did one hell of a job of finishing as strong as he did.
Third fight, I'll watch it because it was a good fight but actually pay for it????
Personally think GGG should walk away and enjoy retirement. Must be hard to love a sport that doesn't love you back.

Shows what boxing, and to an extent sport in general, is increasingly about. GGG sums up everything that is good about boxing. World champion as an amateur, silver medallist at the Olympics. Longest active unified championship reign, 23-knockout winning streak over a 9-year period, highest knockout-to-win ratio in middleweight history. The list goes on. Great technically. Iron chin.
Pretty shabby the way it's all ending.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Anyone know of a snide stream for t'boxing tonight?

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

I'm on this at the mo

http://www.usagoals.me/c/boxing/2715586 … ve-stream/

usagoals.me is my go to streaming site

Price bicep injury, quit on his stool.  Surely he will retire.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

AJ marches on, decent fight.

CBIT wrote:

AJ marches on, decent fight.

Yep, I had it three rounds each up to the knockout.
Clinical finish from AJ.

Cheers for the link too.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.