Topic: Gareth Southgate's England

Just had his contract extended until the 2022 World Cup

£3M a year apparently

Better to have a lucky manager than a good one

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Share

Re: Gareth Southgate's England

Leicester forward James Maddison, Chelsea midfielder (on loan at Derby) Mason Mount and Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho are the new names in Gareth Southgate's England squad to face Croatia and Spain on 12 and 15 October respectively.

There is also a recall for Chelsea midfielder Ross Barkley.

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Share

Re: Gareth Southgate's England

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

Leicester forward James Maddison, Chelsea midfielder (on loan at Derby) Mason Mount and Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho are the new names in Gareth Southgate's England squad to face Croatia and Spain on 12 and 15 October respectively.

There is also a recall for Chelsea midfielder Ross Barkley.

I hope the TV companies have the sand to put "Derby County" next to the kid's name.  That's who he plays for, he's not a slave "owned " by Chelsea.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Gareth Southgate's England

There's been worse England managers in recent years and probably paid far more too.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Share

Re: Gareth Southgate's England

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

Leicester forward James Maddison, Chelsea midfielder (on loan at Derby) Mason Mount and Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho are the new names in Gareth Southgate's England squad to face Croatia and Spain on 12 and 15 October respectively.

There is also a recall for Chelsea midfielder Ross Barkley.

I hope the TV companies have the sand to put "Derby County" next to the kid's name.  That's who he plays for, he's not a slave "owned " by Chelsea.

He plays for Chelsea according to R5Live 20 minutes ago

"We are The Fall"

Share

Re: Gareth Southgate's England

Young Marxist at Tescos wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

Leicester forward James Maddison, Chelsea midfielder (on loan at Derby) Mason Mount and Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho are the new names in Gareth Southgate's England squad to face Croatia and Spain on 12 and 15 October respectively.

There is also a recall for Chelsea midfielder Ross Barkley.

I hope the TV companies have the sand to put "Derby County" next to the kid's name.  That's who he plays for, he's not a slave "owned " by Chelsea.

He plays for Chelsea according to R5Live 20 minutes ago

Fuck me, he's never played a single game for them.  29 on loan at Arnhem, 11 for Derby.  I hate football sometimes.

Last edited by Reggie Perrin (Thu 04 Oct 2018 7:38 pm)

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share