Topic: Blackburn Away

If anyone hears of 2 tickets going, let me know please. 1 adult 1 junior 15yr old would be ideal, if not 2 adults.
Cheers Karl

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

Re: Blackburn Away

Fuck me, thats 7.6k tickets sold for this, with the trains on strike, 12pm kick off and its on sky!

Tickets in the Riverside should be easy to come by, in the event you can't get away tickets.

My favourite away trip now ruined by a lack of trains

I sat in the Riverside last season, better view.

https://www.waccoe.com/uploads/monthly_2018_10/FB_IMG_1539191478538.jpg.99253d3b31213d0d0d5a411a66e110d3.jpg

There’ll be loads of spares. If I didnt already have tickets Id pitch up and natter everyone outside the Darwen end. Especially the supporters coach lot. They always have away season ticket spares.

Bit of a gamble though ? Travelling from Burton.

Revieswhites wrote:

Do you want me to ask around? Could probably get you two but they might be both adults.

I read somewhere they have 8,000 sold tickets for this one, they gave us extra allocation.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

CBIT wrote:

https://www.waccoe.com/uploads/monthly_2018_10/FB_IMG_1539191478538.jpg.99253d3b31213d0d0d5a411a66e110d3.jpg

120 bar for a 35 ticket, cheap carvery and pudding and the honour of buying drinks slightly more easily.  That's some mark up.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Think they are mugging us off?

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Mitaman wrote:

Think they are mugging us off?

Nah, guess it's the way of things now.  They fucking love us coming to town don't they.  Bet it's chicken on the menu.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

placidcasual wrote:
Revieswhites wrote:

Do you want me to ask around? Could probably get you two but they might be both adults.

No I,ll leave it now, thanks anyway.

Revieswhites wrote:
placidcasual wrote:
Revieswhites wrote:

No I,ll leave it now, thanks anyway.

No problem parsan!

Last edited by placidcasual (Wed 17 Oct 2018 1:01 pm)