Topic: Jannson gets one match ban.

The FA are cunts.  The EFL are cunts. 

Cunts.

People are Twats

Re: Jannson gets one match ban.

space wrote:

The FA are cunts.  The EFL are cunts. 

Cunts.

All of the cunts. I thought his sort of misdemeanor was a fine, usually? Ah, he plays for "Leeds" *spits* Burn him!!

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Stop giving interviews, straight after game on the pitch. Tell em to stuff their mom awards .

To stand aside is to take sides.

Think he was going to be on paternity leave anyhow.

Still harsh though, although I don't profess to know if it's in keeping with other fines/bans or whatever.

Last edited by placidcasual (Tue 23 Oct 2018 8:41 pm)

Ban the PJ, ban the PJ, ban the PJ...

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

white dragon wrote:

Stop giving interviews, straight after game on the pitch. Tell em to stuff their mom awards .

Yep
Club statement says they are reviewing post match interview processes.
The ban wasn't unexpected though was it?

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Weapons are out in full force

https://www.change.org/p/government-an- … f5zhvnEeLs

The ban was always coming, but it`s still a cunts trick. The game took place on 6th October, but the ban was handed out on 23rd October, well over 2 weeks after the event. A panel sat on 10th October, the middle of the week following the game and decided that Canos didn`t headbutt Alisoki.

I don`t want to tempt fate and no disrespect to Ipswich, but if a player has to be suspended a home game against a side at the bottom of the table has to be better than say W Brom away.

As for the FL contract with Sky, Leeds should pull all post match interviews. That lunatic Cellino wanted to see a copy of the contract and never did, he did have a point there. It`s great for us who don`t live in the north, or the UK, but financially shit for the club and a burden for paying fans, especially those who travel away.

________________________________________________________________________________

Club did the right thing, said a 1 match ban is not worth disputing, could get more if they push it and he's got the week off anyway, or does he get 85 days off for paternity being Swedish?

#DoTheDai \o/