Topic: Sky tv is fucking shit

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb … hants.html

Re: Sky tv is fucking shit

He'll get a £1000 fine and a one match ban for saying that.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Fuck 'em.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Tricky one. The only reason that the bottom PL gets 100Million is simply because many in Asia and SE Asia want to watch the Top 6 or 7 teams, nobody in Asia gives a fuck about Fulham, Newcastle, West Ham et al. In addition, they don't give a fuck about any team in the Championship from what I can see. So, is the money correct for Leeds' live games? yes, very likely it is based on what a global audience wants to watch. That said, I still think the TV rights have fucked the game.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Talking of which....   I sacked off Sky TV and broadband after 18 years of custom.  It feels good.

Mitaman wrote:

Tricky one. The only reason that the bottom PL gets 100Million is simply because many in Asia and SE Asia want to watch the Top 6 or 7 teams, nobody in Asia gives a fuck about Fulham, Newcastle, West Ham et al. In addition, they don't give a fuck about any team in the Championship from what I can see. So, is the money correct for Leeds' live games? yes, very likely it is based on what a global audience wants to watch. That said, I still think the TV rights have fucked the game.

Surely that is a little fluid?  They wouldn't have given a fuck about City until fairly recently.  I guess Leicester might ha e got some pages racing for a bit too. 

Not saying Bournemouth with but someone like Leeds have a chance.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Breaking news is , the top/richest clubs are trying to set up a new European super league were they get to keep all the pie . Leaving the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal behind .

To stand aside is to take sides.

The bubble hasn't even started

Anyone asked the fans?

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

white dragon wrote:

Breaking news is , the top/richest clubs are trying to set up a new European super league were they get to keep all the pie . Leaving the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal behind .

It would die on its arse.  Without local and historic rivalries, football is nothing.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
white dragon wrote:

It would die on its arse.  Without local and historic rivalries, football is nothing.

Champion's League matches I've watched in the last 5 years = ZERO

space wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
white dragon wrote:

Champion's League matches I've watched in the last 5 years = ZERO

Same here.  The money men seem to thing there are "football" fans.  It's all about local pride for me, bragging rights, onepmanship, banter.  Your team represent your manor so you can rub some cunt from Sheffield's nose in it on Monday at workbor vice versa.

The Championship is ace for this, great competition, close league. 

The European Cup was mike's better as you could get behind your champions generally, they earned their right to represent the league.  Champions League is shit, it's a TV program not a competition.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Mitaman wrote:

Surely that is a little fluid?  They wouldn't have given a fuck about City until fairly recently.  I guess Leicester might ha e got some pages racing for a bit too. 

Not saying Bournemouth with but someone like Leeds have a chance.

I would agree that its fluid, but only to a point. Leicester have perhaps the advantage of being Thai owned, had they not been, I am not sure that would have got any traction in Asia, even with their win.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'