Topic: Weller's New One...

Anybody got it?

Like it?

Re: Weller's New One...

Heard that Glide and thought it was Tom Waits having a cry. I liked it.

Been listening to it all night. He's turned my summer in autumn. Some lovely touches on this album.

Thanks for posting EM, didnt realise there was an album out .

Carry's on from that Jawbone song. Some acoutic crackers on there. Listened three times at work yesterday. It passed the day very nicely.

Beeb4 tonight at  10

Paul Weller New series. With 14 solo albums under his belt and no sign of stopping, Weller is among the most revered British songwriters and performers of the past four decades. At the BBC Radio Theatre in London, the former frontman of the Jam and the Style Council - together with members of his regular band - performs in a more acoustic set-up, accompanied by a small orchestra in the intimate and unique setting within Broadcasting House. Songs from his new album True Meanings are presented, alongside classic numbers from his vast and much-loved back catalogue

Mayfly is my favourite from the new album.

Old Castles for me. Touch of the Hazy Jane about it.

CBIT wrote:

Beeb4 tonight at  10

Paul Weller New series. With 14 solo albums under his belt and no sign of stopping, Weller is among the most revered British songwriters and performers of the past four decades. At the BBC Radio Theatre in London, the former frontman of the Jam and the Style Council - together with members of his regular band - performs in a more acoustic set-up, accompanied by a small orchestra in the intimate and unique setting within Broadcasting House. Songs from his new album True Meanings are presented, alongside classic numbers from his vast and much-loved back catalogue

Watched this it was great. One of the best

I am just a common breed