Re: What's f'tea?

I'm having a hot dog frenzy tonight.

Aim Low and miss...

danpiesley wrote:

I'm having a hot dog frenzy tonight.

Euphemism??

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Well yes.  The wife is going out.

Hot dog frenzy metaphorically and literally?

Is that clearer?

I am also making patas bravas (potato thingy, not wanking or anything) and have three cans of NEIPA to drink,  i have compiled a Wedding Present playlist to tell Alexa to play also.

What an ace Friday night.

I might push the boat out and watch Flash Gordon later as well.

Aim Low and miss...

Roast pork, roast potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, cabbage, Yorkshire pud, gravy, apple sauce and beer. I cooked it and I rule.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Had this this evening

https://i.imgur.com/65fcItu.jpg

F*cking hell,  is that a sharing platter?

Making my mouth water whatever it is!

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Big fuck off curry.

Lasagne.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Made a slow cooked aromatic beef curry. Oh Jesus, sat with a semi on here it was so good.

Made my boy some chicken wings and I'm eating the few that "fell off the plate".

I make the best wings in the world.  A Smoky BBQ and Piri Piri hybrid with a tiny dash of Jack Daniels.  Dipped in either home made tsatziki or chipotle mayo.

Last edited by space (Sun 25 Nov 2018 9:21 pm)

People are Twats

I bought a Whoops leg of lamb for £7 from Asda. Was wrapped in plastic and smelt well dodge when I got it out.

Cooked it for 4.5 hours and it looked superb. But alas it tasted well rank so had to bin the lot sad

space wrote:

Made my boy some chicken wings and I'm eating the few that "fell off the plate".

I make the best wings in the world.  A Smoky BBQ and Piri Piri hybrid with a tiny dash of Jack Daniels.  Dipped in either home made tsatziki or chipotle mayo.

Love a chicken wing me.  Those sound v spesh Space. 

I might try that, bake them then deep fry them, then roll in batter fry again then in a bad of the sauce.  Then eat about 20.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Simple grub - Bangers and mash. Sausages from the local butchers, whole grain mustard mash, red onion gravy, peas. Lovely.

Cheese and Onion sandwich made with a decent mature cheddar on an fresh artesan wheat and flax boule.  Washing it down with a cold heineken.

People are Twats

Had the rest of yesterday's sausage for tea, so - grilled sausage, sweet potato wedges with crushed garlic and paprika and sauteed red onion, red pepper and mushrooms.

...........washed down with Rudgate Valkyrie APA.

Fish and chips from Blakeley's in Brighouse

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Chicken madras with Asda rainbow veg rice.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Currently doing a sausage casserole - Delia Smith recipe. 'Who wants it?' I do Delia, I do.

Listening to Tom Robinson, part of my usual Sunday. Pete Shelley tribute, ace stuff. Have a listen on catch up if you've not heard it. Tom's ace. He did a similar programme after Bowie died. He could barely get through it. Decent chap.

Harvest wrote:

Currently doing a sausage casserole - Delia Smith recipe. 'Who wants it?' I do Delia, I do.

Listening to Tom Robinson, part of my usual Sunday. Pete Shelley tribute, ace stuff. Have a listen on catch up if you've not heard it. Tom's ace. He did a similar programme after Bowie died. He could barely get through it. Decent chap.

Who knew Pete Shelley did the Tour de France music?!

The wife did Butternut Squash noci, a bit claggy! I want what CBIT had ^^

My lad's just walked in, 'Ah, The Pistols', got a drink and walked out.