Re: The Championship 2018/2019

Raposa wrote:

Huge club Villa.

Massive.

Vast.

Enormous.

Stan Collymore said ,so it must be right!

"Stan Collymore" is an anagram of "Alerts my colon"

People are Twats

Quiet night.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Villa v Forest.  Fucking 5 all. Wow.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

What a mental game!

If you get a chance to see the Lolley goal do it.  It's ace.

Aim Low and miss...

Villa looking strong now,easy win at Boro.
Shaping up to be an even more fascinating second half to the season.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

WBA drop two points giving us a four point gap. Need to beat Dutch Steve's lot on Saturday when we'll find out if I'm a Jonah or not - down for my first match of the season.

Last edited by CharlieG (Tue 04 Dec 2018 9:06 am)

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Perfect result for us tonight, Villa & Albion 2-2

To stand aside is to take sides.

Perfect result for all teams in top 11 really.  Well 5 - 5 might have been better.

Lino's need to step up though.  Officials are shit in the second division.

Aim Low and miss...

Canaries top, Leeds 2nd, Blunts 3rd--for me, at least, it can't get much better than this. Bubble, don't burst, PLEASE.

pipoldchap wrote:

Canaries top, Leeds 2nd, Blunts 3rd--for me, at least, it can't get much better than this. Bubble, don't burst, PLEASE.

Perfectly happy for Mr Fry and Delia's lot to go up so long as we do too, proper club.  I'd like to see those with parachute payments stay down

Last edited by Reggie Perrin (Sun 09 Dec 2018 1:02 pm)

yes, I've always liked Norwich for some reason. They seem like a normal unpretentious club.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Mitaman wrote:

yes, I've always liked Norwich for some reason. They seem like a normal unpretentious club.

Basking in tough Yorkshire love smile

This is what can happen, when you give a manager time, to implement his ideas + philosophy. Would it be fair to say Pip, a fair few of you wanted your manager out, end of last season ?

Got more soul, than a sock with a hole.

Fair to say--even at the beginning of this season after our unconvincing start.

This belongs in the old c**** thread (but it's vanished): Ian Abraham aka "The Moose" of Talksport Radio reckons Norwich and Leeds to be promoted from the Championship would be bad for the Prem because it would prevent two British managers (the likes of Lampard, Wilder, Pulis) from working in that league.

Does this "logic" mean he'd be happy to see Citeh, Scum, Arsenal, Liverpool, etc., etc., be relegated?

He's pissed off a lot of folk in Naaridge. Any reaction at all in Leeds?

pipoldchap wrote:

This belongs in the old c**** thread (but it's vanished): Ian Abraham aka "The Moose" of Talksport Radio reckons Norwich and Leeds to be promoted from the Championship would be bad for the Prem because it would prevent two British managers (the likes of Lampard, Wilder, Pulis) from working in that league.

Does this "logic" mean he'd be happy to see Citeh, Scum, Arsenal, Liverpool, etc., etc., be relegated?

He's pissed off a lot of folk in Naaridge. Any reaction at all in Leeds?

I hear that.  I thought the same thing, it's no fucking different to any other club having a foreign manager or a single foreign player. 

You know the moose is stupid as fuck don't you?

He calls himself 'The Moose'. I knew he was a cock before I'd heard a single word he said.....

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

I hear that.  I thought the same thing, it's no fucking different to any other club having a foreign manager or a single foreign player. 

You know the moose is stupid as fuck don't you?

No, never listened to him, just read about him. But I suspected he is as you say. Apparently his "thing" is to stick his neck out with provocative comments. Evidently a prime twat like 90% of media sports pundits.

Talksport's one of those shit radio stations that seeks to stoke controversies to try and drive listenership, and is owned by Murdoch.....need i say more?

Naarridge draw.
Villa draw.
Boro lose.
Whites regain top spot..,for a week at least!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Raposa wrote:

Naarridge draw.
Villa draw.
Boro lose.
Whites regain top spot..,for a week at least!

Narridge looked good on the attack today.   That second goal of theirs was a corker.  18 year old kid finds a hole at the back post and heads in an Alioski style cross.  They drew but they showed why they're going to be in contention this year.

People are Twats