Re: Right...

Are you noticing any benefits yet EM?

This simple one below I have done for years if I can't sleep at night. That and the one where you lie on your back and hug your knees to your chest. I'll do it for ten mins or more with slow deep breaths into my stomach. It often works in getting me back to sleep. Never really thought of it as yoga so much just stretches with deep breathing.

Expanding Man wrote:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYtRk0U7sopIyZwcDhqYmoK4dNv89ERxlaRRhSiozu4E6rw-tNWQ

Our lass does a pilates class once a week to strengthen her bad back and she is always in a much better mood when she comes back.

Still at it LS?

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Bumping this for the benefit of our resident new yorker who's all over the gram doing  a 30 day yoga challenge

It is hard work. I know I'm not doing it right but there's a reason for that. I'm racked with arthritis and my muscles are so tight. As YMAT says even doing it wrong is hard. Doing it with my youngest. She's good at it. Christ knows what I look like but, judging by her laughter, it's not like the nice lady in the video.
More power to you EM if you actually went to a class.
Ache like fiuck, but it's a good ache.
We still went out to buy chocolate last night so we've not gone totally new age crazy or anything like that.

Last edited by Cutsyke (Fri 30 Nov 2018 2:34 pm)

Human kindness is overflowing

Eight days in. Hurts like fuck. I am never going to be able to do some of these stretches.
Lean forward. She's got her head on the floor I'm not even halfway there.

Human kindness is overflowing