Re: Clarks sale. Fill yer boots.

* counts pairs of footwear..................................coughs and leaves room.*

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Share

Re: Clarks sale. Fill yer boots.

Two pair of shoes , one on their last legs, others are the replacements. One pair of trainers. One pair of hiking boots. One pair of work boots.

Loads of old shoes and trainers in the garage that should probably get binned but come in handy for when I'm painting or nipping to the tip.

Human kindness is overflowing

Share

Re: Clarks sale. Fill yer boots.

CharlieG wrote:

* counts pairs of footwear..................................coughs and leaves room.*

Ditto.

Share

Re: Clarks sale. Fill yer boots.

placidcasual wrote:
CharlieG wrote:

* counts pairs of footwear..................................coughs and leaves room.*

Ditto.

This, someone post some hot jackets and coats

#DoTheDai \o/

Share

Re: Clarks sale. Fill yer boots.

Anyone know if there is any difference between men’s & women’s desert boots?

I am just a common breed

Share

Re: Clarks sale. Fill yer boots.

under the arches wrote:

Anyone know if there is any difference between men’s & women’s desert boots?

Have you got small feet?

Share

Re: Clarks sale. Fill yer boots.

Just seen they have some more dessies in the sale. Bordeaux red anyone? What they like in the flesh?

I am just a common breed

Share

Re: Clarks sale. Fill yer boots.

under the arches wrote:

Just seen they have some more dessies in the sale. Bordeaux red anyone? What they like in the flesh?

Go lovely with elasticated pants wink

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Share