Re: Transfer Rumours

Chopper Read wrote:

As long as we get a decent replacement with the money if he goes.  We should be a more attractive option for players now in the Jan transfer window than in recent times!

He hasn't started the last few games and we have been winning. No point keeping a player if he wants off. Shame if he doesn't see this season out at least though, then offload in the summer.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Chopper Read wrote:

As long as we get a decent replacement with the money if he goes.  We should be a more attractive option for players now in the Jan transfer window than in recent times!

Maybe Brown permanently.

He is perennially injured.

I can't believe Saiz does not want to play for us for another 5 mths. Genuinely gutted although I find his hogging of the ball infuriating. He has a lot of skill but there is a reason he is not in La Liga/Premiership.

Threadbare squad further depleted. Fucking Panto season - I thought we'd been too stable for too long. This and the Eleven sports thing.

Yet again the footballing gods are conspiring to derail whatever hopes Leeds have been briefly allowed to have..We need to get an exorcist to Elland Road and sharpish.

They haven't even waited until January, there is clearly been some shit flying around for him to be sent packing that quick.
https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/12/blogs/ … -at-leeds/

Last edited by Mitaman (Sat 15 Dec 2018 2:50 am)

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Probably around mid Feb if not sooner.

"Why the fuck did we let Saiz go?"

Not good this!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Word is it’s personal reason not football. Concerns about his partner pregnancy.

To stand aside is to take sides.

white dragon wrote:

Word is it’s personal reason not football. Concerns about his partner pregnancy.

Possibly...but not helped by the fact he's the best technical footballer at the club and yet he's been warming his arse watching the likes of Forshaw,Alioski and even Baker recently, getting the nod ahead of him.

Personal reasons or not, I don't blame him one bit, despite his inconsistency, he's far too good a player to be sat on the bench every week in the Championship.

We're getting away with it at the moment and the table has a nice look about it , just hope Hernandez stays fit and this doesn't bite us on the arse further down the road ( assuming he does go of course).

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Sounds like he has gone already by what I read. Not sure if that is fact.

Added, when one of your best players goes, it is hugely dispiriting for the rest of the squad, whether he was getting a run out or not. Crucial 3 weeks of football too, terrible timing. If he went in early Jan, then so be it, but NOW?

Last edited by Mitaman (Sat 15 Dec 2018 11:15 am)

Wife had twins last yr and lost one at birth then had a  cancer scare recently so can’t blame them than wanting a hospital in their home country for what will be a  difficult scenario . Hope it goes well  for both of them. We should  double what we paid so all happy, sort of.

Bloody hell. Good luck to them.

Human kindness is overflowing

When he's on song and he's got the ball at his feet he's a sexy Spanish footballing mother fucker and he frightens the piss out of any team he runs towards.  I'm sad it's not worked out and I wish him and his family all the best and hope his luck changes.

People are Twats

Sounds like the club have done right by him .
Another example of how far we have come under this ownership.
Best wishes to him and his family.

To stand aside is to take sides.

Hats off to the club for doing the right thing for once.

All the best to him.

Ideguchi will be back soon enough, so don't worry.

Last edited by king of the slums (Sun 16 Dec 2018 3:47 pm)

#DoTheDai \o/

All joking aside, the Ibai Gomez rumour has picked up again and if reports are to be believed, us and Leicester are interested, but he's a Bilbao lad, so who knows, perhaps Bielsaball is thicker than money...

Last edited by king of the slums (Sun 16 Dec 2018 3:56 pm)

#DoTheDai \o/

Best wishes to Saiz, I wish him and his family well, he has helped us tremendously over the last 18 months in the rebuild.

With Bamford back, it almost feels like we have a new signing to hopefully help replace who we have lost. He seems to have a bit more poise than Roofe what very little I have seen of him, others are better qualified to report on that.

New keeper  ... https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/01/14/w … rl-darlow/

Franz Klammer SC wrote:

New keeper  ... https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/01/14/w … rl-darlow/

This one has rumbled on.  Be nice to get one over on the Barcodes.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Read something about Fraser Foster being in the frame, for us.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

CharlieG wrote:

Read something about Fraser Foster being in the frame, for us.

Yeah.  He's a big bastard. Seem the remember him lacking a bit of confidence though.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Casilla signed

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...