Re: Bolton (a)

Yes sorry, been a big name dropper today. i did keep the other one quiet for 8 years or so though

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Franz Klammer SC wrote:

There's an Aussie pie shop here.
Puts a fry up in a pie... Steak n mushroom, turkey dinner etc ... had one one night with a lump of mash sat on top and "mushy peas" on top of that. Shite. Bonus that sushi on this coast is ace.

I always get homesick this time of year, would love to go into the Greyhound in Tong village

Top write up PC, thank you.

Great pub, Cricket pitch next to it.

Mitaman wrote:

Yes sorry, been a big name dropper today. i did keep the other one quiet for 8 years or so though

Dont be sorry big_smile .

Mitaman wrote:

David Lishman (award-winning butcher from Ilkley) emailed me to say he was coming to Japan (last month) and would I like to go for a beer. I said yes, on condition he brought some pies over for me. All set-up then he emailed to say he wasn't coming to Tokyo, only Osaka and Fukuoka so would not be able to meet after all. Bloody gutted.... All this talk of pies is making me homesick.

Surely you can't take meat in anyway.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Mitaman wrote:

David Lishman (award-winning butcher from Ilkley) emailed me to say he was coming to Japan (last month) and would I like to go for a beer. I said yes, on condition he brought some pies over for me. All set-up then he emailed to say he wasn't coming to Tokyo, only Osaka and Fukuoka so would not be able to meet after all. Bloody gutted.... All this talk of pies is making me homesick.

Surely you can't take meat in anyway.

Yes, I suspect not, but I did once bring in a growler, no problem.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

placidcasual wrote:
Franz Klammer SC wrote:

There's an Aussie pie shop here.
Puts a fry up in a pie... Steak n mushroom, turkey dinner etc ... had one one night with a lump of mash sat on top and "mushy peas" on top of that. Shite. Bonus that sushi on this coast is ace.

I always get homesick this time of year, would love to go into the Greyhound in Tong village

Top write up PC, thank you.

Great pub, Cricket pitch next to it.

They used to do a very good steak in there from memory?

Pies = yes please, pork pies = dog shit.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Harvest wrote:

Pies = yes please, pork pies = dog shit.

You can't beat a good Melton Mowbury

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!