Topic: No Way, Jose

The scummers have dropped Jose.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46603018

People are Twats

Re: No Way, Jose

Ha ha, fuck off Jose you miserable, childish twat.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

space wrote:

The scummers have dropped Jose.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46603018

Shouldn’t this be posted in the comedy section

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

Special (g) One

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

I wanted him to stay cos they're doing so Shite

I like him.

Human kindness is overflowing

Cutsyke wrote:

I like him.

Sorry, I don't. I consider him a gobby, arrogant, thin-skinned chancer. My knowledge of his achievement with Porto is zero but all the others were achieved by spending humungous amounts of money while ignoring the production of talent which all clubs want to see. At the same time, he alienated everybody and didn't seem to give a damn if he did. What goes around comes around. As for the club itself, disgrace. Love 'em or hate 'em, that club used to know what they were doing. The current powers that be are clueless, thankyou God. A pox on both their houses. Hope they get Simeone, we'll see if Poxba tries his Mona Lisa look then when his nuts are being gently but determinedly squashed.

I wonder how much the next manager will want to spend on players.

People are Twats

The Fergie hangover is longer than anticipated.

Hope they keep their bogeyfingers off Bielsa

Steve Bruce/Mark Hughes dream team in the frame?

doggybag wrote:
Cutsyke wrote:

I like him.

Sorry, I don't. I consider him a gobby, arrogant, thin-skinned chancer. My knowledge of his achievement with Porto is zero but all the others were achieved by spending humungous amounts of money while ignoring the production of talent which all clubs want to see. At the same time, he alienated everybody and didn't seem to give a damn if he did. What goes around comes around. As for the club itself, disgrace. Love 'em or hate 'em, that club used to know what they were doing. The current powers that be are clueless, thankyou God. A pox on both their houses. Hope they get Simeone, we'll see if Poxba tries his Mona Lisa look then when his nuts are being gently but determinedly squashed.

He’s not at my club, I find him entertaining. His record at Chelsea is enviable. Developing kids doesn’t really seem to be the name of the game for any of the big clubs these days.

I think he's great, panto villain and a complete egotist. Far less offensive than chancing cunts like Allardici, Pardiola, or Colin. As Cuts says, hate to have him at Leeds but any other fucker can have him.

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

CharlieG wrote:

Steve Bruce/Mark Hughes dream team in the frame?

Frankly, United would be fools not too.  Gary Megson as defensive coach?

Aim Low and miss...

He just seems so joyless.  He seems incapable of rebuilding a team after its had its first patch of success then goes off the boil. 

With the money he's asked them to spend on players he's not playing it's no wonder they fired him.  What a contract though.  I've also read that they are still paying Moyes or at least his original contract ran into next year.

placidcasual wrote:

The Fergie hangover is longer than anticipated.

Hope they keep their bogeyfingers off Bielsa

I don't think it is really. He (very importantly with Gill upstairs) were an utter one-off in the history of global football, it will never happen again at any club. It could drag on for years unless they can find someone with the right coaching philosophy (Mourhino is not a great coach in my opinion, hence why he has to spend so much). Pochettino most certainly fits that bill, as does his mentor Bielsa. Simeone perhaps.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Agree on the hangover. Not sure it couldn't happen again at another club though.

I have little time for Moaninho, but there's a whiff of scapegoating for Scum failures in my view. A manager/head coach can only do so much if (a) the all-powerful suits above him know and care sweet f.a. about football, and (b) the players don't deliver on the pitch. The board and the players, if you ask me, are the real MU culprits, though Moaninho didn't exactly help his cause by his miserable attitude. Big clubs these days want instant success or else--hence the managerial merry-go-round. But they have no right to such success. Look at what happened to Ranieri at Leicester. They haven't exactly set the PL alight since his triumphant reign, have they? Clubs have to learn to accept that there'll be fallow periods when others are ascendant. No empire is indestructible, even in the screwed-up world of PL football. Meanwhile, patient, long-term construction of a successful team appears to have become a lost art.

#DoTheDai \o/

pipoldchap wrote:

I have little time for Moaninho, but there's a whiff of scapegoating for Scum failures in my view. A manager/head coach can only do so much if (a) the all-powerful suits above him know and care sweet f.a. about football, and (b) the players don't deliver on the pitch. The board and the players, if you ask me, are the real MU culprits, though Moaninho didn't exactly help his cause by his miserable attitude. Big clubs these days want instant success or else--hence the managerial merry-go-round. But they have no right to such success. Look at what happened to Ranieri at Leicester. They haven't exactly set the PL alight since his triumphant reign, have they? Clubs have to learn to accept that there'll be fallow periods when others are ascendant. No empire is indestructible, even in the screwed-up world of PL football. Meanwhile, patient, long-term construction of a successful team appears to have become a lost art.

Agree, and so does the art of actually coaching players. Ranieri is an excellent example of this, Bielsa at Leeds with broadly the same team as last season. Toshack at Swansea all those years ago? Pochettino at Spurs, it can be done with the right manager.

Edited to say it makes my blood boil when you hear managers bemoaning lack of money, no resources, having to make do. Try f*cking coaching first before you start splashing the cash.

Also, while I think there is a significant lack of expertise at the top levels of Man Utd, they did give JM 400m to spend for christ sake. You could buy 5 Leeds United's for that money.

Last edited by Mitaman (Thu 20 Dec 2018 1:57 am)

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

The Special Once.

"I'm not very good at being a hedonist... ...must try harder"

Expect a massive wankfest about how the scummers are back. Player power, pure and simple. See the Roy Keane comments. Cunts, the lot of em.

Last edited by CharlieG (Sat 22 Dec 2018 8:26 pm)

Mitaman wrote:
pipoldchap wrote:

Agree, and so does the art of actually coaching players. Ranieri is an excellent example of this, Bielsa at Leeds with broadly the same team as last season. Toshack at Swansea all those years ago? Pochettino at Spurs, it can be done with the right manager.

Edited to say it makes my blood boil when you hear managers bemoaning lack of money, no resources, having to make do. Try f*cking coaching first before you start splashing the cash.

Also, while I think there is a significant lack of expertise at the top levels of Man Utd, they did give JM 400m to spend for christ sake. You could buy 5 Leeds United's for that money.

It was proof after enough games that Heckingbottom was no coach despite claiming to be happy with being provided with players he hadn't chosen. 

Not many good coaches about but we have one.

CharlieG wrote:

Expect a massive wankfest about how the scummers are back. Player power, pure and simple. See the Roy Keane comments. Cunts, the lot of em.

Exactly...Solksjaer already the new Messiah!
I know it's only Cardiff and Mourinho had turned into one sour,whinging fucker but those players need to look in the mirror too.
Takes of high fives in the changing room after he'd got the bullet and then they turn in a performance like that!
That Pogba is one poisonous cunt too.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

I quite like Solksjaer. I'm not that arsed about Man U either, their arrogant wanker fans though do my fucking head in. I nearly chinned some bloke recently for describing a kids football presentation at Elland Road as "peak Leeds".

I asked what the fuck does that mean?  He started being arrogant about all the coaches mums and dads being Leeds fans. What he really meant was working class people who weren't as up their own arse as him. He's from Scarborough and never goes to watch them home or away. In fact, I've been to Old Trafford more than him. The Tool!!