Topic: Elasicated trousers

Come on own, up who has a pair.

I have 2 pairs of slacks as they were known, but only for work. Not to far from going to leisure wear Saga look, for my normal clothes though.

I recommend Cotton Traders classic chinos as the best exponents in the game.

I am just a common breed

Re: Elasicated trousers

I'm out of this one.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

I've always seen elasticated waistbands as an admission of defeat.

People are Twats

Not guilty.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Not guilty m’lud! Although I do like The Police

Cords. Acemans. Didn't realize when I bought them.

Human kindness is overflowing

As a man of a certain age who can go from 32" to 34" at the mere glance of cheese, my chinos have an expandable waist.

My walking trews, Sprayway, HS and Montane all have adjustable waists. Nowt else, though.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Not gone there yet , but I’d be fucked without the Lycra in jeans nowadays.

To stand aside is to take sides.

Blimey, I'd forgotten my hiking strides!

white dragon wrote:

Not gone there yet , but I’d be fucked without the Lycra in jeans nowadays.

Bought some (by accident) when I was back in Leeds. Bought the jeans without trying on, got home, they were all stretchy, quite good actually and they actually look like jeans.

As for elasticated trousers..

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

space wrote:

Looks for nearest railway bridge!! 32 - 34!!! I am wrestling with 36!! I will not go to a 38. Time to not eat ever again

I am just a common breed

I read somewhere 38” waist is classed as obese, 36” with Lycra keeps me under the radar.
I am working on it atm . My hardest task currently weekdays , is fastening my work pants, fair play them Koreans can sow a button on .

To stand aside is to take sides.

38, that's me. Lycra, fuck off. Jeggins.

under the arches wrote:
space wrote:

Looks for nearest railway bridge!! 32 - 34!!! I am wrestling with 36!! I will not go to a 38. Time to not eat ever again

This time last year I was up to a 40" waste jeans.  Just bought a 36" pair and need a belt with them.

People are Twats

That is impressive mate. What’s your secret?

I am just a common breed

https://cdni.llbean.net/is/image/wim/502835_37948_41?hei=766&wid=665&resMode=sharp2&defaultImage=llbstage/A0211793_2

under the arches wrote:

That is impressive mate. What’s your secret?

Meal replacement shakes to get going and then just putting less food into my fat fucking face.  34 pounds down out of a target of 74 without too much pain.

People are Twats

Sounds easy doesn't it? I'm alright if I get to bed before 9. After that it's head in the 'fridge looking for something to eat.

I don't get that night-time munchies thing. Used to as a kid, triple decker marmalade sarnies or chunks of cheese and meat.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Boredom, that's all.

Expanding Man wrote:

As a man of a certain age who can go from 32" to 34" at the mere glance of cheese, my chinos have an expandable waist.

I remember 32" waist, just!

My Achilles heel is my sweet tooth.
Can't resist delving into the biscuit or cake tin when I have a brew.particularly late evening.
Luckily still a 34 waist but thats mainly down to the running I reckon.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Have pretty much cut out sugar/sweets. Had two chocolate bars since New Year. Would do two a day before that....
34 waist still though

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

I used to be consistently a 34inch waist, but now 32. Nothing has changed other than the sizing of clothes, as I am still the same size. Apparently, a new size 12 dress for a woman is actually an old size 16, its all a con. really.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'